Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Nine Star Hegemon Body Art Chapter 5672

           The Return of the Sixth Elder


"Elder, you're the Chaos Dragon Emperor. Can you stop startling me all the time? I'm almost scared to death by you," Dragon Dust complained with exasperation.

He was in a state of quiet contemplation when the voice of the Chaos Dragon Emperor exploded in his mind like thunder, causing Dragon Dust to jump up in fright.

"Sorry, I forgot to control my voice," the Chaos Dragon Emperor admitted that it had overreacted a bit.

However, it was indeed quite excited. Previously, it couldn't understand why Dragon Dust had obtained three thousand original Nine Li God Symbols and its own blood symbol. It was the best opportunity to comprehend new divine abilities and techniques, to elevate new powers. Yet, Dragon Dust seemed to do nothing about it.

"Is it because of him?" the Chaos Dragon Emperor asked.

Dragon Dust's heart raced; his eyes darted around. At that moment, the Chaos Dragon Emperor reassured, "Don't worry. We share the same core divine symbol. He can't hear our conversation."

Upon hearing this, Dragon Dust finally relaxed. "Yes, I'm afraid he'll secretly learn my techniques. I know all his moves, but he doesn't know any of mine. If we were to fight, I'd be at a great disadvantage."

"But you're linked to him in a dual cultivation manner. Your every move is within his perception. Sooner or later, he'll learn everything. How about this: the next time he appears, I'll help you suppress him completely," the Chaos Dragon Emperor proposed.

Dragon Dust hurriedly shook his head. "No, no, no. He's my inner demon. If I do that, he'll look down on me. He's already done that once, and I can't allow it to happen again. Otherwise, I won't be able to achieve mental clarity. Even if I suppress and seal him, new inner demons will arise. I have to defeat him myself."

Dragon Dust had his pride. He remembered calculating against an inner demon before; he could never forget the disdainful look in White-robed Dragon Dust's eyes. For many years, it had been like a needle piercing his heart.

Back then, Dragon Dust swore that he would defeat his inner demon with genuine strength. The inner demon might not be a bad thing; in fact, it was Dragon Dust's most formidable whetstone. With it around, he always felt a sense of crisis, forcing himself to become stronger.

The Chaos Dragon Emperor had also gone through a similar process. It nurtured its inner demon, treating it as an opponent. However, the Chaos Dragon Emperor was too powerful, to the point that the inner demon felt hopeless and wanted to bring it down with itself.

If it wasn't for this issue, Dragon Dust believed that the Chaos Dragon Emperor would have allowed the inner demon to persist.

"Alright, I respect your choice," the Chaos Dragon Emperor finally understood Dragon Dust's perspective and no longer pressured him.


The inner demon is the most formidable adversary, constantly provoking the true self. Only with a strong sense of crisis can Dragon Dust avoid any complacency, and this is a good thing.


"Elder, rest assured, everything is under control," Dragon Dust said with a faint smile.


Seeing Dragon Dust's confidence, the Chaos Dragon Emperor refrained from saying more. Although it didn't know Dragon Dust's exact thoughts, it chose to believe in him. While this guy was often unreliable, he never faltered in crucial moments.


Originally, it wanted Dragon Dust to comprehend the dragon clan's divine abilities. If he strayed off course, it could help him correct his path. However, since an inner demon was watching, and Dragon Dust claimed he had a solution, the Chaos Dragon Emperor had no choice but to wait and see.


"Phew,"


As they continued forward, Dragon Dust suddenly saw a flash of green brilliance that vanished in an instant.


"Green Sixth Elder!" Dragon Dust suddenly exclaimed in delight. Although the divine light was fast, Dragon Dust still sensed its fluctuation. He saw clearly that it was a green-feathered parrot.


However, this Green Sixth Elder's speed was too fast. It disappeared in the blink of an eye. Dragon Dust wasn't sure if it could hear his voice.


Before entering the Primordial World, Dragon Dust had a chance encounter with this Green Sixth Elder. He had deceived a few Silver-Winged Sky Demons under its influence and even acquired a set of mystical incantations. Now, seeing it again, he couldn't help but feel a bit excited.


"Phew,"


Suddenly, the void trembled, and the green figure reappeared. Its body was covered in green feathers, emitting a lustrous radiance like colored glass. Its eyes darted around in confusion, fixated on the Myriad Dragon Nest, showing a mix of surprise and uncertainty.


"Who's there? Who's calling this lord? Hurry up and let the Sixth Master out!" the green-feathered parrot squawked.


"Wow, it's really you! This is fantastic, long time no see. I've missed you so much," Dragon Dust said with excitement upon recognizing the Green Sixth Elder. He stopped the Myriad Dragon Nest and stepped out.


Seeing Dragon Dust, the green-feathered parrot burst into laughter, "Who else would it be? So it's you..."


The Green Sixth Elder opened its wings enthusiastically upon seeing a familiar face, but suddenly, its expression changed dramatically:


"I remember now, you bloody tricked me into giving you stuff and even forced me to teach you a set of incantations. You're not a friend at all!"


The parrot changed its demeanor faster than flipping a book, going from friendly to fiercely aggressive in an instant, appearing ready to bite.


"Hey, hey, what are you saying? Isn't it meaningless to say that? Good friends should share both blessings and hardships, right? When you benefit, you give me half, and when I benefit, I'll give you half," Dragon Dust said with a smile.


"Phooey, when did you ever share half your benefits with me?" The green-feathered parrot wasn't about to be deceived and still looked thoroughly disgusted.


"When I had benefits, you weren't around either. I'd share if you were here to share," Dragon Dust replied helplessly.


By this point, Dragon Dust had come close to the Green Sixth Elder. Its size was now similar to Dragon Dust's, but its aura had completely changed. Upon discreetly observing it, Dragon Dust sensed faint fluctuations of the original Nine Li Celestial Script on each of its feathers. This indicated that the Green Sixth Elder had grown stronger during their time apart.


Though Dragon Dust didn't know the parrot's origins, judging by the way the Chaos Cauldron treated it, he knew it was definitely extraordinary. Establishing a good relationship with it surely wouldn't have any negative consequences.


"Enough with that. Now that I'm here, what benefits do you have to share with me?" The green-feathered parrot's eyes rolled around in suspicion, its tone vigilant.


"Smack!"


Dragon Dust reached out and patted the parrot's shoulder, pretending to be enthusiastic. "Of course, I do. Let me tell you, I've stumbled upon a tremendous opportunity. If I can obtain it, I'll become invincible. As long as you can help me get it, any treasures in this Heavenly Vein Profound Realm, I can guarantee, will all be yours."


Dragon Dust said with a serious expression, "Are you talking about that dragon scale?"


The green-feathered parrot tilted its head, looking at Dragon Dust. Then, it suddenly erupted with curses, "Go to hell! You're just trying to use me. What use is that dragon scale to me? I'm not a dragon clan member. Do you think I'm an idiot?"


"But it's useful to me. Aren't we friends? If I become stronger, won't you become stronger too? Think about it, isn't that how it works?" Dragon Dust hastily explained.


The Green Sixth Elder hesitated for a moment and said, "It seems to make a bit of sense... Wait a minute, we're not friends."


"Phew."


Suddenly, the parrot's wings quivered, and it turned into a green lightning bolt, disappearing instantly. Simultaneously, its mocking laugh echoed through the void:


"You sneaky bastard, I'm keeping my distance from you."

Post a Comment

0 Comments